Quick and easy chicken spaghetti recipe with pleasing southern snap and yet is delicious and healthful! An excellent way to use last yesterday’s leftover chicken!
A real twist if classic spaghetti is one of the tastiest and easiest, quick spaghetti dinners you will ever make. Oh, and did we mention it’s ready in just 25-30 mins?
Chicken Spaghetti Recipe
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 tsp taco seasoning
- 2 cups Mexican cheese blend divided
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cooked chicken diced
- chopped cilantro
- 1.16 oz spaghetti noodles box
- 2 cans (or 10 ounce) cream of chicken soup undiluted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Mix along with cooked pasta, cream of chicken soup, tаco seasoning, diced chicken, salsa, sour cream, and 1 ½ cup of the cheese. Stir until completely mixed.
- Pour into a 9×13 sprayed baking dish.
- Top with 1/2 cup cheese and chopped cilantro.
- Cover with foil and cook in the oven for 25 minutes, until cheese begins to bubble.
Spaghetti аnd chicken can pair well with Alfredo or other white sauces, perhaps try a cream cheese, and with red sauces—think of how tasty chicken Parmesan is and you’ll get a great idea! Did you also know there are diverse ways to make spaghetti beyond boiling on the stove? Yes, you can also make it in the slow cooker or maybe try in the oven.